Sunday, July 23, 2006

My, My, My.
One simple no 'go-wrong' look: the dress. Its flirty, and very fabulous. And the styles this year are very classic and chic. Behold the shirtdress, simple, timeless and 1950's housewife meets modern-day grace and beauty. Its simple enough to throw on and call an outfit to very dressy and sophisticated. This lovely little number found on Anthropologie.Com is a tad pricey at $158, but just the discription makes you want to run out and purchase immediatly. 'Plush wine corduroy is cinched with a smart self-sash.' PLUSH WINE CORDUROY.
mmm. Delicious. Something about the 1950's is so womanly-worthy. Im obsessed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jill the Near-Sighted said...

I love shirtdresses. They're casual but still stylish and pretty. And the 1950s were a great fashion decade.

10:48 AM  
Blogger missc said...

mmm.. plush corduroy. that sounds yummy. i wish i had an anthropolgie near me. i'd buy it out.

7:57 PM  
Blogger falco348 said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home