Wednesday, August 23, 2006



and i find myself california dreaming...

today was eventful. i had my senior pictures and let me tell you how good it feels to get 100 gorgeous photos taken of yourself! anyway, the photographer asked me what i wanted to do when i grow up. when i heard myself say that im actually planning on (hopefully) attending the fashion institue of design and merchandising or FIDM, majoring in fashion design, it kinda became so real. yikes, im nervous to have to go off to college. okay, okay, a little off the topic. but i wanted to look at dresses for inspiration. and the website i stopped at gave me just that. so this first dress on the right is so amazing to be frank. i love the print and the cut. absolutly gorgeous. and the name of this lovely number? 'newsroom jumper' awhh. at $188.00 just keep telling yourself its like buying a pair of sweet jeans!


But in case your looking for something a bit more formal and chic, then this print screams for attention. its cute enough to wear around town during your day of errands (and look TOTALLY FABULOUS IN!) or even on a date. i love blue printed clothing. its so fresh and pretty. and the length is so right. ive sure been seeing a bunch of mid-calf length dresses and they're pretty flattering on tall and short women. but it is kinda out of the high school attendee's budget priced at $348.00 but you can call it an investment. would that make you feel any better?
oh and would anyone like to buy me a dress form?

8 Comments:

Blogger Karinaxoxo said...

I love that first dress!!!

9:06 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

that's very cool that you are going to study fashion design! good for you!

2:31 PM  
Blogger wendy said...

i looove the dresses from anthropologie! haha when i "grow up" (in other words, when im rich!) i want to do most of my shopping there and buy aaaall of their shoes. i loove the shoes they carry. as for dress forms, the nice ones are sooo expensive! i had been looking all over the internet for them and the cheapest one that i got, i bought off ebay. it wasnt in very good condition (its got some funky tripod legs that need to be perfectly spaced and set up, otherwise it tips over) and still too much!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Princess Rainbow Star said...

anthropologie has my heart

xxx,
another suburban living fashion lover

8:44 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

the dresses are fantastic, i love them

8:58 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

wow that first dress is amazing! So pretty and the shape is very cool.

ps. how did you do your header?? I'm pretty hopeless when it comes to html and I need help! :)

8:01 PM  
Blogger Marina said...

Hi. Your blog is great ! I leave in France and I love fashion. If you enjoy shoes, take a look on my shoes
Marina (from France)

4:14 AM  
Blogger Gort said...

The first one is great

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home