Tuesday, August 15, 2006


i bet you just cant keep up with these fashionistas.
and oh so soon again, i post another entry. while strolling around the mall today with a grand friend of mine, i come across a lovely little store that i have never herad of before. Le Sportsac holds great treasure. I dont believe that i have seen so many bags/clutches/accessory bags in my life! and they ALL have these cute, fun little prints. awh. soo strolling to the back, i find a bin with a immense quantity of what Le Sportsac calls their 'Barrel Cosmetic Bag'. And myy-oh-myy, the prints of them are pretty fantastic. My friend picked up one with a cartooned print of Alice and Wonderland on it and it was that moment i just knew i had to get one myself. you know how you walk into a new store and find something mindblowing that you must have, and grabbing for the price tag your really thinking that its going to be expensive (because you know no better) just to find that its actually a great deal and this new amazing store isnt so expensive? well, thats what happened to me, thankfully. It was on sale for $8.00 and i figured that it would make a good pencil and pen holder for school. Your school supplies need to look good too! Ending my little story the good best friend that i am, i bought one for my lovely partner in crime also.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I love this bag, it's so pretty. I recently did a post on bags i'd like to use for school, this one would have definitely been on it if i knew about it.

10:33 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

super cute bags!!! i love bags!

5:59 PM  
Blogger Mixed & Matched said...

I love Le Sportsac; I want one of their weekend bags very badly!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Polish-Pierogies said...

There soo cute! I love your blog! check mine out.
comment back--polish-pierogies

11:49 AM  
Blogger OpuLav said...

LeSportsac is cute. Nice blog, check mine out?

xoxo
Opu

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home