Tuesday, August 22, 2006



why cant i just get it through my head?
So, after 2 and a half years of being a dedicated hollister customer, i finnaly decided to boycott the store. and with my closet mainly abercrombie this, and hollister that, it was time to go shopping! (i just kinda got to that breaking point where i was tired of wearing what everyone else was wearing, becasue you can buy ANYTHING at those stores and at least 5 people at my school have it!) and what an adventure of branching out into the other stores, but i must say, mainly nordstrom. anyhow, im a BIG fan of chunky stripes. nautica stripes, and basically anything bold like this piece. and guess where its from....? hollister. i'd totally buy it, even though im boycotting the store, but everyone would have it. and im not saying that since everyone would have it i couldnt wear it, but just that around 30+ people would have it and who wants to join that crowd?

6 Comments:

Blogger Polish-Pierogies said...

I so agree with you! I mean you can find the same desgines at a way cheaper store! People only care about how popular it is and the seagull [symbol]. And every time I go to those stores I turn out broke because of the high prices! LOL..Nice post and overall nice blog! Comment back polish pierogies !!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Polish-Pierogies said...

I so agree with you! I mean you can find the same desgines at a way cheaper store! People only care about how popular it is and the seagull [symbol]. And every time I go to those stores I turn out broke because of the high prices! LOL..Nice post and overall nice blog! Comment back polish pierogies !!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Karinaxoxo said...

We have a store in Aus called Supre - which sounds similar... it has some cheap peice - which is great for those of us on a budget...but you usually see 2 or 3 people wearing it at any one time!!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

the shirt is cute! it is too bad that it comes from Hollister! but you are right--it does get old to wear the same clothes as everyone else.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

In california, most of the college and university students' outfits come from Hollister, Abercrombie& fitch and American eagle outfitter...The whole campus fills with the logo "Hollister", "So Cal", "22", "AF", "AE" and so on...Last semester, my chemistry prof who is about 48-55 year old woman asked the class, "What's up with the 'Hollister' town lately? Are they having some kind of strange thing going on over there or did someone just discover something so special within Hollister town?" The whole class was like "What the hell is she talking about?" coz no one seemed to pay attention that Hollister town just exists in California. Then the prof just realized that the Logo "Hollister" that she's been seeing in the campus has nothing to do with the town "Hollister" and she said, "then, never mind! I just thought all the students are paying tribute to Hollister town for something special."

12:35 PM  
Blogger I ♥ Fashion... said...

HOW COULD I AGREE MORE...I COULN'T! EVERYONE @ MY SKOOL IS THE EXACT SAME! WE ALL WAER THE EXACT SAME STUFF & IT DRIVES ME BONCKERS! SO L8LY I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND STORES ONLINE & STUFF THAT N0-ONE HAS HEARD OF & BUY STUFF FROM THERE INSTEAD OF HOLLISTER/ABERCOMBIE! BUT I MUST ADMIT TO STILL BUYING 1 SHIRT THERE A FEW WEEKS AGO. BUT WHAT HAVE U DONE TO SEPERATE URSELF FROM THIS WHOLE EVERYONE WEARING THE SAME CLOTHS STUFF?? SOME COOL STORE I NOW LIKE ARE DELIA*S, ALLOY, WET SEAL, FOREVER21, & LAZY OAF. CHECK OUT MY BLOG!
*FASHION ♥ER*

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home